Under Eye Cream
Your Eyes Say It All…..Thats so true but what do the tired, puffy eyes tell ?
Well, it could talk about stress, your tired body or mind, lack of proper sleep, ageing, too much screen time or your health-related issues.
Our Eyes are the first body part that anyone notices when they look at us and as they say our eyes spill the beans of our troubles. So, its utmost import that whatever we may be going thru we should ensure that we take good care of our eyes. If you are suffering with under eye circles, under eye bags, and are thinking of going in for expensive under eye treatments, micro needling or are regular use of under eye concealers, this post may be just for you.
Whatever be our lifestyle and how much ever we juggle between, professional, family and personal needs we must learn to deal with it and fix a routine for ourselves that balances it all.
Healthy body should be our first priority and we must take care of our health by eating a balanced diet having sufficient quantity of greens, sleeping well for 8 hours a day, exercising, and giving your body some happy relaxing moments.
Here are some lifestyle tips to keep the twinkle in our eyes:
- Sleep for 8 hours every day.
- Eat Balanced diet with sufficient quantity of green leafy veges.
- Avoid Smoking.
- Limit Salt intake.
- Regular Exercise.
Some routine eye skin care that we should add in our daily life:
- Use a cool compress: Wet a clean washcloth with cold water and keep on your eyes for 10 mins. Before sleep time,
- Exfoliate regularly: We should gently exfoliate with a mild scrub at least 2-3 times a week to remove any dead skin.
- Use Retinol: Using creams with Retinol, which is a derivate of Vitamin A, it helps in reducing fine lines and has anti-ageing properties.
- Use Coffee: Caffeine in coffee is great for reducing dark circles and puffiness by improving blood circulation.
- Use JuvenEye CLR: It acts as an anti-dark circle, anti-puff, skin lightening and regenerating agent
- Use Alpha Arbutin: Arbutin can improve the appearance of dark circles under eyes
- Use Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates the skin and provides plump to the undereye area.
Now, if you are thinking that getting all these products and using on your eyes would take good amount of time and energy in your daily busy lives then I have a EASY-TO-GO solution for you. A product that incorporates all these and many more excellent actives in one tube is VIGINI Under Eye Cream. #undereyecream #removedarkcircles #removepuffypatches #removecrowfeet #VIGINIundereyecream
Just grab it and massage gently for 1 minute twice daily and see the amazing results with the twinkle in your eyes.
The product boasts of 100% Natural Actives and is carefully formulated to bring excellent results in a few days of regular usage. #Naturalactives #natural&safe
Available on all leading e-commerce portals, do order your pack today.