My Desire is to Mingle with My Partner often and continue to feel young
Why have I lost interest in making love ?
Is this happening to me only or this happens to every women of my age and lifestyle?
Is this is normal for my age?
Does this happen to every women who has very active hectic lifestyle?
How do I overcome this?
With whom should I discuss?
I still want my active life to continue, Is this possible? If yes how?
Loss of sexual desire, known as hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), is the most common form of sexual dysfunction among women of all ages. A recent study showed that nearly one-third of women aged 18 to 59 suffer from a lost interest in sex caused by a combination of Hormonal Mental and Physical factors.
Reason of Loss Women their Energy/ Libido- Women’s sexual desires naturally fluctuate over the years. Highs and lows commonly coincide with the beginning or end of a relationship or with major life changes, such as pregnancy, or illness. Some medications used for mood disorders also can cause low sex drive in women. Female sex hormones or sex steroids, play vital roles in sexual development, reproduction, and general health. Sex hormone levels change over time, but some of the most significant changes happen during puberty, pregnancy, and menopause.
Medications or Contraception
Underlying health problems
Alcohol & Drugs
Electromagnetic waves from Laptops & Mobiles
1) Stress & Depression
5) A change in partner’s sexual function
6) Poor body image
8) Relationship Difficulties
9) History of unwanted sexual contact
10) Lack of Communication & Expression
Hormone changes- Signs of hormone fluctuations in women could indicate potential issues with fertility. Talk to your doctor if you experience the following:
- Reduced sex drive
- Facial hair growth
- Thinning hair
- Weight gain
- Menopause-. Estrogen levels drop during the transition to menopause. This can make you less interested in sex and cause dry vaginal tissues, resulting in painful or uncomfortable sex. Although many women still have satisfying sex during menopause and beyond, some experience a lagging libido during this hormonal change
- Pregnancy & Lactation- Hormone changes during pregnancy, just after having a baby and during breast-feeding can put a damper on sex drive. Fatigue, changes in body image, and the pressures of pregnancy or caring for a new baby also can contribute to changes in your sexual desire.
Contraception: Leads to normal hormonal imbalance hence may cause decreased Libido.
Natural Ways to Improve Sex Life
- Eat Enough Protein ..
2. Regularly Exercise. …
3. Avoid Sugar …
4. Manage Stress. …
5. Consume Healthy Fats. …
6. Avoid Overeating and Undereating
Set the mood, Bring your Partner in mood, Aromatherapy in the room, Communicate with your Partner about your Desire. Do and Demand Pleasure Touch
Ayurveda recommends certain practices along with natural supplements one can take that are natural female sexual stamina boosters (and desire). These practices aren’t limited to consuming a specific herb, but habits which boost performance and stamina.
Vigini Plus Natural Capsule is a proprietary blend of the highest quality herbs and aphrodisiacs, all proven to help balance the hormones and nutrients associated with all aspects of the female reproductive system. Vigini Pluse Natural Women Energy capsule helps boost your Libido, designed just for women. Helps Rediscover passion, desire and feelings of arousal with your partner. Specially formulated to combat low libidio, menopausal symptoms and other factors that reduce sexual drive, our supplement contains a special blend of all natural and effective ingredients. Great Indian Herbs helps reduce headaches, hot flashes, vaginal dryness and other mood killers. LIBIDO ENHANCER FOR WOMEN works by increasing blood flow to the female sexual organs, specifically the labia and clitoris ,to heighten sexual arousal and stimulate natural lubricaton.Its ingredient, increase blood flow promote profusion into the vaginal tissues, triggering physical arousal in women
Every woman deserves a passionate sex life, filled with intense desire, uninhibited pleasure, exquisite sensations, and easily achieved orgasms. Vigini Plus Natural Female Libido and Mood Enhancer Capsules is Premium Libido Booster for Women Increases Stamina & Energy, Prevent Dryness -100% Natural & Safe 30 Capsules. A powerful blend of Fenugreek, Saw Palmeto ,Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Jeevanti, Shatwari, Rose Extact, Saffron,L Argine Each pack has 30 Capsules.These herbs have been used for years to make dietary supplements because of their rich medicinal properties and they have zero side effects. Stimulate your desire for intimacy naturally with these vegetarian health Capsules. Vigini has great Experience and rich knowledge in the natural products industry.
No matter what your age!
Vigini Plus Capsule Help
- Deeply intensifying sexual sensations
• Increasing vaginal lubrication
• Speeding total body arousal
• Adding passion back to your intimate encounters
• And putting regular, pleasurable orgasms back within your grasp
|1||(Tribulus terrestris)||60 MG|
|2||Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata)||35 MG|
|4||Saw Palmetto||75 MG|
|6||Rose extract||10 MG|
|7||L Arginine||20 MG|
|8||Gingko Biloba||100 MG|
|9||Fennel seed||60 MG|
|10||Panax Ginseng||20 MG|
1.Tribulus can improve the sexual experience in women who have sexual dysfunction or low sexual desire. Taking Tribulus improves sexual desire,arousal, sensation, ability to reach orgasm, lubrication, and sexual comfort. increase the hormone levels.
2. Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata)- It improves lactation and helps to stimulate milk production.Works as an aphrodisiac and prevents other sexual diseases.Helpful in menstrual cramps, scanty and painful menses.
3. Shatawari – Shatavari is one of the most effective herbs for women. It provides nourishment to the female reproductive organs and thereby improves female fertility. It also improves maternal health and hormonal imbalance .
4. Saw Palmetto-It may have an estrogen-like effect and balance out the effects of hormones in women. Saw Palmetto may also help to reduce high levels of androgens and prolactin.
5. Fenugreek- used for sexual health benefits, women have used the seed to boost breast milk production, but it also can add spice to your sex drive! helps in low libido for women. Fenugreek can be very powerful at balancing the hormones of menopausal women.
6. Rose hip extract- the Rose hip or extracts thereof and a source of proanthocyanidins, the benefits to sexual fitness or sexual wellness are realized. That is, over time, the cumulative effect of the blend leaves one experiencing a heightened sense of sexual well-being. Rosehips are often considered a superior female tonic and have a traditional use in remedying menstrual complications and in easing menopausal symptoms.
7. L Arginine- It improves estrogen metabolism in women and support breast health.L-arginine enhances sexual responsiveness which relaxes and expands your blood vessels. L-arginine can expand both sexual excitement and desire. This helps you reach orgasm by amplifying both genital blood flow and smooth-muscle relaxation. Stronger Libido. Both men and women report that L-Arginine increases their libido or desire for sex.
8. Gingko Biloba- daily helpes treat antidepressant-related sexual dysfunction — low levels of desire, arousal, and/or pleasure.
9. Fennel seed- Fennel has antibacterial properties and may improve mental health, relieve menopausal symptoms, and reduce inflammation. Anti-oxidant. Fennel seed exist anti-oxidant material inside it. Fennel is used as an estrogenic agent promote Menstruation and increase Libido.
10. Panax Ginseng- Helps reduces Stress and Increase Libido.
11. Saffron- Women with a low libido on antidepressants found that taking of saffron daily significantly improved several sexual issues, such as decreased arousal and lubrication, saffron naturally increases the sexual vitality both in men and women. Saffron has been used for treating age related erectile dysfunction. It has strong aphrodisiac properties, which can further help in improving the hormone levels in females.
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.