My Desire is to Mingle with My Partner often and continue to feel young
Why have I lost interest in making love ?
Is this happening to me only or this happens to every Men of my age and my lifestyle?
Is this normal for my age?
Does this happen to every Men who has very active hectic lifestyle?
How do I overcome this?
With whom should I discuss?
I still want my active life to continue, Is this possible? If yes how?
Loss of sexual desire, that nearly one-third of men aged 18 to 59 suffer from a lost interest in sex caused by a combination of Hormonal, Mental and Physical factors. Hormone levels. Hormone imbalances, especially testosterone deficiency, have been linked to erectile dysfunction
Psychological factors. Depression, severe stress or other mental health impairments, as well as medications for these conditions, may increase the risk of erectile dysfunction. In turn, erectile dysfunction may contribute to anxiety, depression, low self-esteem or stress about sexual performance.
What is sexual dysfunction in males?
Sexual dysfunction is any physical or psychological problem that prevents you or your partner from getting sexual satisfaction. Male sexual dysfunction is a common health problem affecting men of all ages, but is more common with increasing age. Treatment can often help men suffering from sexual dysfunction.
The main types of male sexual dysfunction are:
• Erectile Dysfunction one or more issues usually exist together.
• Premature ejaculation .
• Low libido.
• Delayed or inhibited ejaculation (reaching orgasm too slowly or not at all)
• Low Sperm Count
• Immature & Poor Motility of Sperm
• In more than 90% of the males.
How does sexual dysfunction affect men?
The most common problems men face with sexual dysfunction are troubles with ejaculation, getting and keeping an erection, and reduced sexual desire and or Infertility,
One of the reason is changing lowering Libido!
One of the main causes of low libido is low Testosterone, Physical & Mental Factors
Men with low T are probably going to be experiencing other issues in addition to their low libido.
Sexual desires are often an important factor in the formation and maintenance of intimate relationships in humans. A lack or loss of sexual desire can adversely affect relationships.
Causes of Low Libido & Erectile Dysfunction
- Physical Factors
- Decreased Sperm Count
- Alcohol Smoking
- Lack of Exercise
- Electromagnetic waves from Laptops & Mobiles
- Poor Diet
- Unhealthy Weight
- Relationship Issues
- Risk of failure
Set the mood, bring your Partner in mood, Aromatherapy in the room, Communicate with your Partner about your Desire. Do and Demand Pleasure Touch
How to Increase Libido & Improve Erection
• Increase Sperm Count
• Improve Confidence to Perform by Precise
• Reduce Stress
• Communicate with Touch at Pleasure Points
• Exercise Well & Take Sunlight
• Sleep Well
• Lubricate Self and Partner
• Indulge & Mingle More
• Take Healthy Foods
• Work & Sleep away from Radiation
• Wear Loose Clothes
Vigini Plus Mens capsule helps boost Libido Energy Production and Endurance of Sperms.It contains natural ingredients and plant extracts which are medically proven to increase sperm count, sperm quality and sperm motility. Vigini mens Capsule natural are Aphrodisiac wherein the ingredients helps Increase Mens Libido Boost endurance of Sperm and promote sperm production. Loss of Libido is directly linked to physical and mental health. Lack of energy, fatigue and anxiety can lead to unhappy sex life. multiple solutions to tackle this issue. Many Ayurvedic and Natural herbs are known for their efficacies in improving energy levels and boosting strength, like Ashwagandha, Tribulus terrestris popular Natural Ingredients. Hence, it helps build stamina and improves endurance levels while acting as an aphrodisiac.
Vigini plus Mens Capsule Benefits Contains 100% Natural Actives
• Helps increase Libido, Sexual Stamina
• Helps Sperm Count & Motility
• Help Remove ejaculation Dysfunction and Organ Weakness.
• Helps Remove Penis enlargement & Delay Time
How to use : 1-2 Capsules twice a day with milk or water.
|1||(Tribulus Terrestris)||60 MG|
|2||Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata)||35 MG|
|3||Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)||100 MG|
|4||Kapikacchu/ Konch (Mucuna pruriens)||45 MG|
|5||Bala (Sida cordifolia)||20 MG|
|8||Safed Musli||45 MG|
|9||Salab Mishri||20 MG|
|10||Javatri (Myristica fragrans)||10 MG|
|11||Ginesing Biloba||20 MG|
|13||L Carnitine||10 MG|
|14||L Arginine||10 MG|
|15||L Citrulline||10 MG|
|16||Gingko Biloba||40 MG|
|21||Shailyeam (Parmelia perlata)||45 MG|
- Ashwagandha Withania somnifera- It helps in the production of testosterone. It increases the serum levels of the luteinizing hormone and Testosterone and revitalizes the natural balance of sexual hormones in men.Increase muscle mass and strength.Can reduce cortisol levels,Can boost testosterone and increase fertility in men
2. Gokhru Tribulus terrestris- It enhances the energy level, vigour and vitality in men naturally and is a potent medicinal herb for improving testosterone levels in men, thus improving sexual potency and low sexual desire problems. Gokharu is also proven to increase production of Luteinizing hormone.
3. Konch Beej Mucuna pruriens-It is also known as an aphrodisiac which raises sperm count and quality, boosts sexual desire with its antidepressant properties and increases testosterone levels in the blood. stress, reduces anxiety, improves focus, boosts the libido, and elevates mood.
4. Safed Musli offers strong aphrodisiac effects which help in reducing mental stress and anxiety and stimulates the hormones for increasing libido. It plays a key role in increasing virility and stamina in men. Research supports the use of Safed Musli in supporting increased serum testosterone, libido, erectile dysfunction. Additionally, sperm count and physical performance
5. Salab Mishri Orchis latifolia-It is a terrestrial plant that is widely used to cure sexual maladies, such as premature ejaculation. It effectively improves the sexual performance and the libido. It also improves the sperm count and Health.
6. Bala (Sida cordifolia)- This plant is a natural aphrodisiac and promotes sexual drive among men and women. It also enhances the quality as well as the quantity of male sperms. Regular usage of this herb helps to cure the problem of erectile dysfunction (ED).
7. Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata)- Works as an aphrodisiac and prevents other sexual diseases .
8. Jaiphal.Nutmeg works as a natural aphrodisiac that imitates the effect of the hormone serotonin, which causes sexual arousal and also provides a relaxing effect on the body. Jaiphal has a tranquilizing effect that helps to avert premature ejaculation. Nutmeg or jaiphal works as an aphrodisiac and helps to spice up your sex life significantly. spice gives your body a calm relaxing effect.
9. Akarkara-It influences the secretion of androgens and increases their production. Alkyl-amide, the main alkaloid in Akarkara root increases the production of testosterone. It may likely to work on hypothalamus stimulation due to Alkyl-amide. Overall, Akarkara enhances fertility, increase spermatozoa count, and improves libido in male. primarily, Anacyclus pyrethrum is libido booster and aphrodisiac
10. Ginesing Biloba – Ginseng has also been found to potentially improve sperm quality in healthy men.
11. Vidarikand- Increases both quality and quantity of semen in males that increase its count and mobility due to its spermatogenic property.
12. L Citrulline – Improves symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED). The L-citrulline to increaes blood flow to a man’s genitals. In one study, this increase in blood flow appeared to decrease symptoms of mild ED and improve the ability to maintain an erection.
13. L Carnitine- L Carnitine- L-carnitine by mouth in combination with acetyl-L-carnitine for six months seems to improve sexual performance, depression, and fatigue in older men.
14. L-Arginine – L-arginine can expand both sexual excitement and desire. This helps you reach orgasm by amplifying both genital blood flow and smooth-muscle relaxation. Stronger Libido. Both men and women report that L-Arginine increases their libido or desire for sex.
15. Gingko Biloba- Ginkgo biloba as a supplement for improving mental acuity.increased blood flow, increasing orgasms and overall sexual satisfaction boosting mental power, the leaf extract of “the oldest tree known to man” is also being used to treat impotence in men, increasing the body’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
16. Mukulaka- mainly used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
17. Vathada- treat erectile dysfunction in older men. When a man is completely unable to get erections, in some cases the sexual organs turn cold. The penis remains completely flaccid and relaxed during sex.
18. Shailyeam (Parmelia perlata)- is considered good for men and helps in managing erectile dysfunction by increasing the testosterone levels. It also improves sexual stamina due to its aphrodisiac property
19. Sarivan- is beneficial for male sexual health as it helps to manage problems like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction due to its Vrishya (aphrodisiac) property. It helps to increase the blood flow to the penis and helps maintain the erection.
20. Saffron- Men with a low libido on antidepressants found that taking of saffron daily significantly improved several sexual issues, such as decreased arousal and lubrication, saffron naturally increases the sexual vitality both in men and women. Saffron has been used for treating age related erectile dysfunction. It has strong aphrodisiac properties, which can further help in improving the hormone levels in males.
21. Long- Stress It calms the senses as well as reduces stress in your body
No FAQ Found
There are no reviews yet.