Hair Fall & Thinning Control Oil
There are various hair related issues that we see people suffering with around us and Hair fall, thinning or Baldness is considered most serious or worrisome by young adults. Losing more than 100 hair strands a day, was considered as significant hair fall.
As an estimate almost 50% of men in the age group of 45+ are dealing with the issue of hair thinning or baldness. This % may be a little less in females but it is catching up due to various lifestyle, dietary or stress level changes in present day women.
Main causes of hair fall could be:
- Heredity: This means that you’ve inherited genes that cause your hair follicles to shrink and eventually stop growing hair.
- Hormonal Changes: A common cause of this imbalance in women is polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and may result in hair loss.
- Childbirth, illness, or other stressors: A few months after giving birth, recovering from an illness, or having an operation, you may notice a lot more hairs in your brush or on your pillow. This can also happen after a stressful time in your life, such as a divorce or death of a loved one.
- Scalp infection: A scalp infection can lead to scaly and sometimes inflamed areas on your scalp. You may see what look like small black dots on your scalp. These are actually stubs of hair. Some people develop a bald spot.
- Hair Styling: If you colour, perm, or relax your hair, you could be damaging your hair. Over time, this damage can lead to hair loss.
- Medication: A possible side effect of some medications is hair loss. It’s essential that you do not stop taking the medication before talking with your doctor. Abruptly stopping some medications can cause serious health problems.
- Medical conditions: Some issues with health can also cause Hair thinning or loss. Disease like Thyroid, Cancer.
- Ageing: Nearly everyone has some hair loss with aging. The rate of hair growth also slows. Hair strands become smaller and have less pigment. So the thick, coarse hair of a young adult eventually becomes thin, fine, light-coloured hair.
Remedies for hair regrowth and strong hair
- Massage: A regular gentle massage to the scalp is very important. Use Natural hair oils having actives that Onion Seed Oil, Castor oil, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto which help the hair follicles and hair strands to be stronger. #hairgrowthoil #hairfallcontrol
- No chemicals use: Stop the use of harmful and harsh chemicals on your hair. Use products claiming Natural Actives and ingredients #100%NaturalActives #Natural&safe #Nochemicals
- Protect Hair: Protect your hair from pollution and sun exposure by covering it when outside. %Reversehairloss #stophairfall
- Keep it clean: Wash your hair 2-3 times a week with soft shampoos that do not contain sulphates or paraben. #Nosulphate #noparaben
- Use Redensyl based Products: Redensyl is a newly discovered plant-based compound that aids in hair regrowth. It targets the stem cell of hair follicles and encourage the division of cells and thus new hair growth. #hairfalltreatment #reducehairthinning #hairfallcontrol
Though many products are available but after thorough research on ingredients and actives it can be said that VIGINI’s Hair Growth Vitalizer Oil stands out as winner. It has all the top premium quality ingredients that are best for hair regrowth and it claims to have 1%Redensyl that is the most premium & wonder ingredient for hair regrowth and reducing hair fall.
quetiapine withdrawal https://seroquelquetiapinesxz.com/ zyprexa vs seroquel